Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Major big smiling...

Okay, something is going on in the universe today. Yes I’m sure you are likely thinking I am crazy right now (or maybe every day?) but seriously, there is something going on. The kind of feeling when everything is aligned, balanced and just overall fantastic. I felt really today great after a nice, long run yesterday and my day at work breezed by. There was an abundance of support from my colleagues about my progress to date and feel so blessed to work with such incredible people. I was excited to get home and head outdoors, but once I was ready to go it was evident today would be an easy, walking kind of day.

There are so many beautiful conservation areas close to me and this year I’ve had the pleasure of discovering some for the first time. This is kind of sad considering I have missed out for so many years. The sun was setting over the small lake when I got there and all of me just couldn’t stop smiling. On the way home from work I got a call from a friend who heard a song and it made her think of me. I sent a message to a girlfriend who excitedly told me I could read her mind, and that she was in labour. She had a beautiful baby girl at 7:27 tonight and I can hardly wait to meet her. An old friend reached out of the blue today, which was so unexpected but wholly welcome. My awesome cousin sent me a note - a touching saying which reminded her of me. But best of all I got to have a great conversation with a really good friend and had nothing but positives and laughs to share. Highlight of my week. It was the kind of day when everything just felt textbook and the connections were flawless.
It’s late now and while I can’t wait to turn in, I also can’t wait to share my appreciation, gratefulness and love.  I hope this post makes you smile and know how truly special you to me.


:)
 

Today’s time: Who’s counting?

Today’s distance: More miles than I can count…

No comments:

Post a Comment