Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Rain rain...

Sitting here shaking during a thunderstorm. Or possibly sitting here shaking because I lifted weights tonight like a champ! I prefer the latter but the first is much more likely.

Had a really great spin class yesterday evening and felt good about adding something new to my workouts. Tonight I had a brief jog and focused on a weight routine. I'm still quite happy with my fitness app which has hundreds of exercises to target specific areas and allows you to track or customize a routine. It's encouraging to see weight and reps increase and is a reminder that I can do it if I stick with it!

So, while it may be a sleepless night, I'm hoping the rain will wash away the heat and bring on some cooler temperatures. I'm ready for my favourite season.


No comments:

Post a Comment